As you enroll with us for our services, it is important to know a few terms & conditions that apply.
Terms & Conditions were last updated in Sept 2020.
1. After successful completion of the webinar, certificates will be awarded to each participant. However, it is important to note that there may be some delay in receiving the certificates because of the ongoing COVID crisis.
2. Although we try our best to conceal distinctive information of participants, some platforms make this option unavailable. Please remember some names and/or email addresses may be visible to other participants in the webinar, depending on the platform used.
3. each participant must log in at the start of every segment and log out at the end. Failing to do this will reflect in deduction of attendance hours.
4. We understand that there may be technical difficulties, given the nature of the webinar. In such a case, you're required to report it to the administration immediately and try to join the webinar link at the earliest possible.
5. Webinars will not be recorded. If you fail to show up for your webinar after the registration, the study material/notes and certificate of completion will not be provided. If you miss a session, those hours are deducted from your final internship hours.
6. Please note that we provide lecture & activity-based internships and due to the limitations of the lockdown, any client interactions are not possible. However, the facilitators will provide supervision & discussing their terminated cases during the internship.
7. The internship or webinar, that is curated to be conducted online, will be carried out through the same medium even after the lockdown is lifted. We request all individuals to not try to exchange the internships or workshops under the category of webinars to the ones conducted at the center.
8. We wish to ensure everyone's safety and health, and instead of that, there won’t be any fieldwork or NGO visits as a part of internships. However, if any student wishes to carry forward with the visits following social distancing norms, psychologists could guide you through the process. Kindly note that the risks and costs of the visits will be borne by the individual student and COSAS cannot be held liable for it.
9. Since it is an online internship/workshop, keeping your web cameras on during the classes is mandatory. Failing to do so will reflect in the participants' attendance for that class. Class interaction is also important as it adds to the evaluation process of each student and makes the internship further enriching.
Workshop/ Internship/Services Terms & Conditions
We want you to make the most out of our Programs/ Workshops & Seminars. For this, attendance is important and we have a strict policy against frequent absenteeism. Please ensure that you’re well versed with these Terms and Conditions, as by making a payment, you agree to all of them.
1. Certificates will be awarded to participants that complete the Program. Please note that this entails attending all classes.
2. COSAS is not a hospital/clinic setup. We do not provide client interactions at the center. Workshop/Internship participants are taken to NGOs or on other field visits where they can conduct/observe counseling sessions.
3. In cases of shifting sessions, an exception may be considered only if the class as a whole (barring none) wants to shift the date or a session. The center will also have to look into availability & decide accordingly.
4. The center may organize field visits during the program. Commuting to & fro from the field is the responsibility of the participants. Participants are advised to form groups and split the travel expense. The center will make all arrangements at the field.
5. Participation in field visits is mandatory.
6. Certificates won’t be awarded in case of missing multiple classes, nonadherence to the timings of the classes & no show at field visits.
7.To get a certificate after frequent absences, the program needs to be re-taken, if an event runs once more (above rules apply*).
8. According to the Center's policy, the psychologist will not share any kind of presentations conducted during workshop/internship programs with the Students/Clients.
C O S A S
273, First Floor, Lila Ram Market, South Ex - II, New Delhi - 110049
Copyright © 2021 Verdas Health Services Pvt. Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.